Skip To Main Content


Contact Information

Addey Headlee, High School Counselor -

Megan Tegge, Elementary Guidance Counselor  -

Anyone wishing to enroll at Southern Local School District must come onsite to complete the registration paperwork.

To register a student, you will need the following:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Parent/Guardian's Driver's License or State Photo ID
  • Proof of Custody (if applicable) - MUST be a stamped court document
  • Proof of Residency (Current lease, current utility bill or receipt, current bank statement, current pay stub.  The document must have your name and show your current street address)


The person who is registering the student must have legal custody of the student.